Poughkeepsie is On the Move
See why Poughkeepsie is the perfect place for your business. We have the right spot for any idea – from storefronts to offices and studio/gallery spaces to industrial maker spaces.
Store Front and Office Listings
Economic Development Incentive Links:
- Rhinebeck Bank Small Business Loan Fund
- City of Poughkeepsie Industrial Development Agency
- 485-b Tax Exemption
- Opportunity Zones
- State Historic Tax Credits
- Federal Historic Tax Credits
- Community Capital New York
- Think Dutchess Alliance for Business
- Dutchess One Stop
- Hudson River Housing Job Training and Small Business Support
- Dutchess Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Hudson Valley Economic Development Council
Contact Acting Development Director Natalie Quinn for inquiries at 845-451-4047 or email@example.com
Work in Poughkeepsie
Whether you are looking for your next job or a place to expand or locate your business, there are plenty of opportunities here in the City of Poughkeepsie. Existing businesses are expanding, storefronts are being filled, and existing employers are making connections with local educational institutions to retain students and turn them into the city’s next wave of young professionals.
Check out these sites for job listings in and around Poughkeepsie:
Roughly half of the existing jobs in the city fall within the industries of healthcare and education. Other prominent employers include public administration and government positions, hospitality and food, and a smattering of employment opportunities across industries such as manufacturing, retail, information, and professional services. Within the boundary of the City of Poughkeepsie, there are more than 2,600 jobs per square mile, and nearly half of the City’s residents travel less than 10 miles to get to work.